Sunday, October 30, 2005

Came off of a good midterm revuew today, accomplished what Iw anted to ahve by midterm, but was still not completely pleased with my presentation. I think I may have let some people down who expected a more exciting presentation. I'd just say let's wait for the final. I had big plans, but on this round it was getting to the prototypes that i was most concerned about showing and allowing people to experience. I think that went well, and after taking a nap that afternoon I woke up and reflected positively ont he whole thing. Still I feel anxious to build and get this where I want to have it. I solid comment on our system and behavior in interpretting the information that we are being inundatede with namesly what we get fomr our televisions and visual news media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home