Saturday, December 03, 2005

FINAL STEPS

really un-motivated to work right now... wasted all saturday, helped kell get a xmas tree... I have my 9 frames all working, I need a visual story, comic book style, should probably visit a comic book store... I just need visuals, and people do the rest, what could be putin there that comments on invented reality. Or do I put such familiar icons that people can just put down there interpretations. Sort of like poster art grafitti conversations... ya know the old color ina black tooth on the big smiling picture of the news anchor's poster in the subway, or get into a political discussion on the bathroom walls. what images will fuel a more thoughtful experience? God I'm tired of thinking.

I also need to get my paper together. I feel there's just too much info to sort through and I'm not staying on track writing it into a paper that describes my project.

I'm excited to build this comic, I'm not excited to write this paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home