Monday, January 02, 2006

LAME

Ever feel lame and disgusted with yourself...

I juts spent the past 2 days sleeping all afternoon. I have things I need to take care of yet I just selpt all afternoon. It makes me depressed. I feel as though I used to be a much more interesting and engaged person than who I am now. It's like I have no attention span or desire to do anything. I don't know why. I used to be active, interested, motivated. I don't feel that now, I feel stress and anxiety to be all those things. I'm not old and yet I feel like I'm retired. this doesn't make me happy and more than anything it makes me feel depressed. I don't know what I'm doing in ever sense of the word. It's incredibly frustrating. I feel dumb and unable to learn or focus on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home