Friday, May 05, 2006

senator john mccain

txtual healing
...is our commencement speaker... bob kerry sent out an email defending mccain as a choice for speaker. I was originally not too concerned with Maccain being the speaker and I was eagre to hear what he had to say. however kerry telling us to listen to what this man has to say, mccain does not embody my values, has made me reconsider my passivity to the him as our speaker. Will he speak the truth or is he pandering to our the liberal community and simply tell us what we want to hear. I have a feelign that I will be extremely dissapointed. When will we finally start to realize these politicians have values that we will never completely know and he is simply positioning himself to make another run for president.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home