Sunday, May 07, 2006

roux roux

txtual healing

projecting on smith and douglass above the roux roux sign... made 80 flyers/instructions, managed to go through all of them. I always start off the night so nervous, as if everything could go wrong, as if the weight of the world is bearing down. I know it's not the case per se, but it's where my mind goes. I want it to be perfect to encourage sharing of thoughts from the public.

had great participation tonight. a highlight for me was towards the end when I was just wathcing by myself and the content in the bubbles was changing on it's own. The number and instructions were out there and people kept sending. It was great.

photos came out well, need to post them, but the lighting is perfect, they look fake, it's brilliant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home